************************************Denial covers the pain of the past * A blanket over the world * Lift a corner * Don't be afraid * Your life awaits you*************************************

Thursday, May 13, 2010

A video, just for fun

I'm going to try something I haven't done before. Before I begin, keep in mind I am not a photographer. I do okay with stills because I take a lot of pictures and crop out the parts I don't like.
Video is a different matter.
I am uploading a video to youtube, and I'm going to put the link here and see how it works.
The video is what I saw on part of one of my hikes at the retreat. There were several deer, but when I watched it now I only could find the one I zoomed in on.

Anyway, for what it's worth....
here is the link

5 comments:

  1. Really pretty video...so green, looks like where we live too...beautiful and the deer lovely!!! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow its beautiful Shen! So lovely and green, peaceful and tranquil. It would be interesting to find out the symbolic meaning of the deer because I feel he was a reflection of you for you. He looked up and saw you, you looked at him. Together you and the deer were one with the woods, with the universe, with the birds and mother nature and everything else in that one moment when you connected with each other. I'm getting a real sense of connectedness from watching your video even now as I write. Awesome...you're doing some great work on yourself!!! PS..for me the deer represents peace and gentleness. They are a very peaceful, gentle, docile animal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, shen. I love how the sunlight streams in through the leaves. and the deer is really neat. Thank you for sharing so much of your retreat with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was fanstastically green! And there were many deer. I believe I wrote about what I read in the Animal Guide book, at the Wild Souls Retreat, about deer. I'll have to go back and look. I can't remember exactly what it said. I just remember that a deer crossed my path the morning of my "soul declaration", as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I forgot that about the deer at your retreat! I wonder what deer symbolize.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your thoughts in a comment.

Co Creation

Co Creation
We create the life we live

Love your inner child...

...for she holds the key...

...to your personal power.
A lesson is woven into each day.
Together they make up the tapestries of our lives.
~Shen