************************************Denial covers the pain of the past * A blanket over the world * Lift a corner * Don't be afraid * Your life awaits you*************************************

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Black an Blue Soul



Black and Blue Soul
by Shen

I have become a black hole
Everything pours in but there is no way out
The endless energy that is trapped here in my body
Searches for a reason to continue in this state
Compressed into a tiny lightless sphere

Lonely blue spirit
Worries, is there peace in the next dimension?
If I give in to the desperation
Will it ruin what I can become?
Will it leave me with this emptiness forever?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your thoughts in a comment.

Co Creation

Co Creation
We create the life we live

Love your inner child...

...for she holds the key...

...to your personal power.
A lesson is woven into each day.
Together they make up the tapestries of our lives.
~Shen